Gunhub.com banner

What would you do with a new in tube M14 suppressor?

• Open the tube and use it like it was meant to be used, damn it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sell it on e-bay like the shark that you are.

• Pack it away for use when you're an old geezer

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to a gun show today keeping an eye open for a USGI or aftermarket suppressor with bayo lug. I found a guy selling a USGI in a closed tube, dated early 60's for the price of an aftermarket copy. I snapped it up but now I'd hate to open it, since its been in the tube for over 40 years.

·
Registered
581 Posts
if you leave it sealed in a tube forever, it's as good as nothing. USE IT! or sell it to me!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Heck, I can't pack it away until I'm an old geezer because I'm an old geezer NOW! :eek:

DD

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Use the freakin' thing, already! Or in the words of Ben Stiller;
"Do it... Do it!"
:wink: 8)

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The point is moot now. It's sitting on the end of my rifle.

·
Registered
25 Posts
FS ?

are you kidding,what to do with it! i know what i'm doing mines on the way and i'm putting it on.[/quote]

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm replacing the 2 Neutered ones with the 2 new DPMS hiders I got a few months ago. The NIC USGI hider I just got is in the drawer with all the other NIW parts.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Now, I don't know the name of your gal, but treat her like the lady she is and INSTALL it!
Now that the ban is over, there's probably a million of us that wish we could come upon a deal like you ran into...
However---if you are still paralyzed by this dilemma, I have a new Fulton with a neutered FS that I'd love to change out! :lol:

--BushRat--

1 - 11 of 11 Posts