Gun Hub Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I discovered these about three years ago, and I really like them. The Streamlight PT 2AA is an LED light that runs on two AA batteries, has three settings (high, low and strobe) and pretty impressive run times. Bought all of my guys one for Christmas my first year back to work, and they love them. Easy to carry, more than bright enough, and they don't cost a fortune to feed.

One is in my nightstand drawer and one I carry in my pocket for work. The price has gone up about $10 in the last three years, but it still ain't bad.

Streamlight PT 2AA LED Ultra-Compact Tactical Light at Galls

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am a bit of a lumen junky, and have several LED flashlights.

The one I strongly recommend as best all-around is the Fenix PD35 (960 lumens)...

I also really like the very compact Olight S1 Baton for very compact EDC (500 lumens)...

·
Administrator
7,759 Posts
This thread started in 2005, was resurrected in 2013, then 2016, then 2020 . . . maybe it's time to start new threads rather than all this necroposting.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Before this one goes into a bit bucket, if you have a cell phone that is half way smart chances are you've got a flashlight. My Samsung J3 has a bright one. Still prefer Surefire or a clone.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts