Gun Hub Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As moderator of Amback's "Knives & other edged tools" I am initiating the first Forum Giveaway.

The prize?? A Kershaw Knives "National Geographictm" Carabiner Tool (Model #1004x) --View it HERE

The knife/tool is being donated by Mont Levine, Inc. and will be mailed to the winner (at no cost to the winner).

HOW THE GIVEAWAY WILL WORK

1) To be eligible, you must be a registered member of the Amback Forums
2) To register, post a reply under this heading saying "Register me" , I will reply with your ticket number (corresponding to a roll of raffle tickets I have here at my office) note: I will only reply during our business hours of M-F 7:30am-4:30pm
3) 1 registration per member
4) On June 1, 2004 I will draw the winning ticket and will post the winner here on the Amback Forum and I will contact them via E-mail also.
5) Only member excluded from this drawing is Mikegunner (me)
6) I will not accept any registrations via PM or via E-Mail -- you want a chance to get something free?? Post!
7)GOOD LUCK!!

Hopefully this will get some of our "lurkers" out of their shells and posting --- or at least registered on our board.

Mike

·
Registered
356 Posts
Don't include me in the Drawing but it's a great incentive. Thank you.

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Register me

Of course I'm in, Now when are you going to raffle a Benchmade or Emerson :lol:

Ed

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jar said:
Don't include me in the Drawing but it's a great incentive
Are you sure?? This is being run on Amback, but is not sponsored by Amback, so that is why I did not exclude anyone but myself. In my view, any Moderator or Administrator is eligible and invited to join in the giveaway. Seeing as there is not a "group" involved in handling the drawing, I can assure you that it will not be fixed. whoever is assigned the number corresponding to the ticket drawn will win it. (Even if ol Dean-o registers and wins it! :wink: )

Mike

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DesertShark --- Welcome to our forum -- your ticket # is 7756373

I am leaving work, so any more registration posts will not be ticketed/answered until morning.

Fernando said:
If Dean won then I'd know the raffle is fixed!
Fernando, you know that I am a person of principal -- I would not let animosities or personalities enter into it. (and if Dean won, I would not booby trap the envelope :twisted: )

Mike

·
Registered
356 Posts
Yup, I'm sure.

·
Registered
19 Posts
register me

the kershaw looks like it would be a great tool. please enter me.
btw thanks for telling me about this forum,Mikegunner.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.