and "collaborate."
This may have been precipitated by the recent fire
which destroyed one of their White Flag factories, disabling their
Military for the time being.

:lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Hey Jacques, stop hogging the crackers and brie, we're being attacked. I need one last meal!! Oh, and save me some champagne to wash it down with.

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :p

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
Al,

I turfed your post into the proper forum. You will notice I also added the (G) rating which is the proper procedure for postings that are in the Leisure Time forum that are of a humerous content.

OH --- And, yes, I do think it is funny :lol: I have almost no use for the French -- and I believe that we should quit bailing out those around the world that oppose us. (France, Germany, Russia, etc.... they publically ridicule our policies, but are sure quite happy to cash the check from the american taxpayers for "economic assistance etc...)

·
Registered
760 Posts
Bravo To President Bush

And on the subject of bailing out European countries, bravo to President Bush for announcing the "re-deployment" of most of our troops out of Germany over the next few years. I only wish he would accelerate the departure.

How does that feel in the pocketbook, Fritz? :twisted:

Ach, es schmertz! (Oh, it hurts!) :shock:

With regard to France. Beautiful country with lots of nice people. Unfortunately the nice people don't run the government and continue to tolerate the American bashing. France has been scratched from my vacation list until things change.

C'est la guerre! (That's war.) :twisted:

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Wow, what a relief!!! When I woke up this morning and saw the topic had been moved, I figured, well, I've gone and done it again, over the top, I must have a PM and an e-mail from Bigg Bosss Mann telling me I'm fired or something like that.

But it's okay, so . . .

LET THE FRENCH BASHING BEGIN!!!!! YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!

Didja hear the one about Chirac and the three sheep??? Well, Jacques is sitting there in his version of the oval office eating crackers and brie, sipping champagne and . . .

:dunno: :flush: :duh: :neer:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts