Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 10-12 years ago Springfield Armory re-imported about 5-600 M14's back from the Israeli Defense Force, had them rebuilt to Semi-Auto specs and offered them to dealers that were direct S.A. dealers at the time. I have number IDF003. The rifle comes with the custom fitted case with Hebrew markings and the soldiers. It comes with the Nimrod Sniper Scope, custom high cheek stock with a krinkle finish, unique Scope mount Mount and is full pre-ban configuration. Perfect condition with 200 ropunds shot of only hi grade 168 gr. HPBT Federal ammo. Shoots under 1" at 100 meters--better than my NM M1A. These were said to have been hand built and tuned to shoot amazing. Here is a good link with some pics of another rifle : http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread. ... k-and-case as I can't figure out how to post pics. I have plenty of pics available for email. Hebrew Star on the reciever with additional Hebrew markings. Very collectible. I was told when I ordered it that The SA President got Serial number IDF001, a VP gotr IDF002 and I got IDF003. I hate to sell it, but bills and stacked up. $4900 firm delivered to your FFL in the CONUS. No trades. email me direct for quicker response [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts