Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A great gag to play on Hemingway was to wait for him to pass out on the boat while fishing, then put a stupid hat on him and steal the mag from his Thompson.

Never got tired of that one. :cryinlaugh:

·
Registered
387 Posts
We once put make-up on my friend when he passed out and when he came to, he wanted to go hit the local watering hole....so we went. The rest is classic, every gal in the place was looking at him like he was from Frisco. He'd mutter, "must be Lesbian night".
Good times....

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
:( All I am getting is that damned red X in a box.

I assume it's a photo of Hemingway with a stupid hat and a magazine-less Thompson.
I suppose if I was to put a stupid hat on someone with a Thompson I'd remove its magazine too! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Good point TG

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
:grumble: No joy.

I'm planning on a new computer for 2015 .... hopefully my inability to link to all these various sites will be vastly improved.

I plan on using my old computer for target practice. :cryinlaugh:

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Great stress relief, Tommy. :p

Ahhh. What fun it must have been to have been gun nut (and that is how I refer to myself...with pride and a little drool) back in those days.

Get out on your boat with a grandson, a Thompson and a case of your favorite hooch.

Aww, heck, what I am thinking?!! In my drinking days I probably woulda shot my dinghy all to pieces. :cryinlaugh::cryinlaugh::eek:mg::eek:mg:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts