Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone watch this? Somehow it slipped under my radar and I only just learned about it. Fortunately, all episodes are still available on-demand so I've started taping them.

Didn't initially look like something I'd be interested in but HBO has a good track record with this sort of thing--Sopranos, Deadwood, Rome, Boardwalk Empire, and so forth, all of which I've enjoyed, so I thought I'd give it a go.

Watched the first two episodes last night. Kinda hard to follow. A whole new world, with different "rules," and what seems like a legion of characters, all being played by people I've never seen before (except Sarah Connor, whom I didn't recognize until I did some additional net research this morning).

Still, it looks like it's going to be interesting, and the opening titles sequence is pretty amazing.

·
Super Moderator
13,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've found that Wikipedia has a set of episode recaps that aren't bad. But Entertainment Weekly has recaps that are even better--more detailed and more humorous and entertaining to read. Very useful in explaining what it was I saw:

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/tv-show/game-of-thrones/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts