Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Emericus, or E as we call him, is a bud from a forum I recently felt compelled to leave. He is a Law Enforcement professional from just up the road from my birthplace of Sacramento and generally a good chap to converse with. Please extend him a hearty welcome.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Well, as soon as joins our merry band, I'll be happy to give him a hearty howdy. I'd like to have a lawdog's take on the "unConstitutional" measure just signed into law in AZ with an eye toward doing the work the federal gubmint apparently won't...

I had a conversation with a retired fed friend of mine today and "articulation", "reasonable suspicion" and "probable cause" are still somewhat arcane terms to me... :)

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Kevin Gibson said:
Emericus, or E as we call him, is a bud from a forum I recently felt compelled to leave. .......
Must be a "tough" place as I figure you for the type that could get along just about anywhere. Anyone comes with a recommendation from you is certainly welcome here!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks guys. Feels good to be here and seems like my kind of place. Odviously lots of experience and knowledge here that I can learn from. E

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Welcome Emericus! Look around and I'm sure you'll like what you see. Got any questions? This is the place to get them answered. A lot of top level knowledge is at your finger tips.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Welcome, E! You'll like it here. I guarantee it. :D

·
Registered
5,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, the A-hole factor is much lower, and BS is really much tolerated here; which is refreshing. On the other side, this group has been conversing for so many years, that we've talked about everything, so there's much less activity. I think new members are desperately needed here to keep things lively and interesting.

·
Super Moderator
13,172 Posts
Charlie Petty said:
and BS is really much tolerated here
I hope you forgot the "NOT"
There's "good BS" and "bad BS." I assumed Kevin meant the good kind. I agree that there's very little tolerance for the bad kind here. :wink:

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Kevin Gibson said:
Emericus, or E as we call him, is a bud from a forum I recently felt compelled to leave. He is a Law Enforcement professional from just up the road from my birthplace of Sacramento and generally a good chap to converse with. Please extend him a hearty welcome.
As the guy said in "Down Periscope," Welcome Aboard!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts