Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Walt, wasn't this an internet hoax about a year ago or so? I seem to remember it being discussed here. Any reason to believe this is real?

Don't think they debuted it at the SHOT show this year...at least it wasn't in any of the info I read about "new guns".

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Walt, wasn't this an internet hoax about a year ago or so? I seem to remember it being discussed here. Any reason to believe this is real?

Don't think they debuted it at the SHOT show this year...at least it wasn't in any of the info I read about "new guns".
I saw that too, I think this is a resurrected gag.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
They'll never make a 1911 because it'd instantly debunk the myth of Glock PERFECTION(R). LOL

Don't get me wrong, they have their place in the armory for those whose hands and needs they fit, but...

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
It looks reversed. Also check the number in the background; it looks like a reversed 9.

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
Definitely reversed. I didn't even look at the gun; I was looking at the tag, and thought I could make out "2014." Lifted the image from this site.

Watch the video... for some reason every time they go to a close up they switch to a reverse screen. It isn't as obvious as it could be, because they also switch to the left side of the gun.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts