Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at a point not so low, about 1,100 feet above sea level.

First shower in over five and a half days.

:eek:mg: :eek:mg: :eek:mg:

Just think like a certain occupant of the Oval Office in recent memory, and don't ask, don't tell, and no, my neighbors are not shipping me out to one of Dutchess County's last remaining farms. Not that it hasn't been discussed. I've seen the looks, heard the whispers, looked out the window and seen them holding their noses and pointing at my house. :D

But now I am the proud owner of a Rigid/Kollman K-39 Drain Gun. Wow, sounds fierce!!! And I did enough work with it yesterday afternoon, after missing work Sunday night when I called in smelly. Costs $302.02 with the tax, but since I had $200 in old Home Depot gift cards, two from the ex-girlfriend, and another from a very good friend and his wife, the rest went on my Home Depot credit card, so no harm to my cash flow.

And NOW, I am ARMED TO THE TEETH . . .

for drain clogs.

Anybody need an amateur plumber? :dunno: :duh: :dunno:

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not exactly. There's REAL plumbers, and there's "not exactly." That's me. I cleaned out the drain in the shower enough to take one, but the bathroom sink's backed up again, and the toilet is STILL backed up, so I may have three separate clogs. There will be more drain gunning to come, I can see that now.

:eek:mg:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Deja Vu, I live this about 3 months ago. I ended up digging up the drain to my septic tank & putting in a clean out. The video of that event would go a long way towards paying my kids college.

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I'm on town water and sewer, so my story is not as bad as some. I knew a guy who lived in Pawling, about 20 minutes from here, who had a well system and once had to hire a backhoe for $3,000 to dig up his yard. :shock:

Speaking of hilarious videos, did I ever tell you how we did a comedy show at a 3,000 seat arena with some stand up comics and me screwing sheet rock in?

I got the biggest laughs of the night. Folks told me I should take it on the road, . . .

far, FAR away!!! If you think you've laughed before, you've never seen me try to screw sheet rock in. :shock:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts