Gunhub.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For years, I've bought my factory ammo from a local FFL who has recently retired. He had the best case prices I've ever seen, but now I'm lost in the sea of dealers out there.

Anyone have any suggestions for a dependable ammo dealer with good prices? I prefer someone I can talk to and build a relationship with as opposed to the huge outfits where I'm just a number. Thanks.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, suasponte. I rarly shoot factory ammo myself, and that's why I'm so lost. I've got some friends I'm trying to help with a case or two of .223 ammo.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Georgia Arms man. their own and have some of the best prices I've seen unless you want to go with the Russian stuff ( Wolf, Barnhaul) They also make the gunshow circuit and you can save on S&H. You can find them on the internet. Try the canned heat $220/K.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, that ammoman does have a sweet deal on the SS109. Plus free shipping. I couldn't resist getting an extra case myself. Thanks suasponte.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
AIM is good, as is Widner's.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Aim, Chestnut Ridge, Dan's, Wideners, MidwayUSA, Ammoman to name a few. All have up to date websites and are 110% in service.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts