Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
IrishCop; Captain Gyro,

Fwiw, we wild/rebellious/armed to the teeth TEXICANS kill about one armed thug a day & wound 2-3 more, most with shotguns.
(Just this morning about 0500, a woman "down in Southside San Antonio" shot a burglar, who was armed with a .22LR revolver, IN her bedroom. - He's not expected to live, after receiving a load of 20 gauge shot at pointblank range.)

You would think that the criminals would LEARN, wouldn't you?

yours, sw

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
To All,

Over in the SW part of Bexar County about 2130, 17SEP14 an "as yet unidentified subject" was shot 3X & killed by a motorist (with his .38SPL revolver), when the subject pulled a knife on the motorist & then demanded his billfold & car.

According to the spokeswoman for SAPD, "No charges against the motorist are contemplated", as it was "an obvious case of lawful self-defense".

This makes 3 known cases of "lawful self defense with firearms" here in Bexar County since 14SEP14.
(The number of cases where a firearm "was displayed" to drive away a criminal but no shots were fired, is unknown.)

yours, sw

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
Okay, Tim, that one is going into my memorable quotes notebook. :thumbsup::cheers:
Then you will like this one, also original:

As a behavior modification technique, killing is unparalleled, and works with even the slowest of learners.

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
Tim Burke,

ROGER THAT. = Even "slow learners" get that particular message.

yours, sw

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Then you will like this one, also original:

As a behavior modification technique, killing is unparalleled, and works with even the slowest of learners.
Tim, I should pay you royalties, ' cause I am definitely stealing both of those! :D

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
I seem to recall something a doctor who did LFI classes had made for our old friend Mas:

"Dr. Ayoob's Prescription for Lethal Aggression Disorder: 158gr Pb x6. Refills as required."

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Actually what it said was "Rx for aggression: 158gr Pb, repeat as needed."

The last one he had wasn't my size.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts