Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...you know how grimy and dirty your wife's hands get when she's cleaning your guns, changing the oil or scraping out the gutters? You know how you're always thinking, "Geez, I hope she washes up before she starts cooking supper?" Well here's the product you want:

Amazon.com: Stockhausen 33989 - Kresto Valu Pak: Home Improvement

I...I mean "she"...just finished up a big orange tub of that other stuff, and before I bought more I figured I'd do a little research. This stuff gets great reviews so I decided to give it a shot. After a few uses I can heartily recommend it. It's head-and-shoulders better at removing greasy, grimy dirt from your hands, and doesn't smell too bad either. It's also pretty convenient having the dispenser hanging from the wall. Those stupid pump dispensers always seem to fail about half-way through the tub, and gravity seems to be fairly reliable these days.

All in all, this stuff lives up to the hype.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I just got a soap recommendation here from a guy that drives an Airbus for a living.

And I just bought some.

Is this a great board, or what ?

And the older I get, the more "reliable" gravity seems to get...

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Gravity? All is relative, but it sure feels more powerful than it did when I was 22...
Geoff
Who isn't young, except occasionally at heart.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Good stuff, cuts grease, doesn't take the hide off and doesn't stink.

The real test comes tomorrow when the base commander returns from Williamsburg and discovers an unauthorized installation in her kitchen... :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts