Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran across this on Policeone.com

LA Sheriff Baca apparently handed out "Courtesy Badges" (at least that's what we used to call them around here). One ended up on the rather well developed chest of a female in a nightclub, holding a Glock in one hand and a S&W Centennial. Took me a couple of minutes to spot the safety violation...:lol:

L.A. County sheriff recalls 200 badges given to local politicians - Los Angeles Times

· Super Moderator
13,181 Posts
Safety violation? Can't tell what either gun is pointed at in the photo but there's no clear evidence that they're pointed at anyone. Her finger is clearly off the trigger of the autoloader in the left hand and it looks to me like her finger is behind the trigger of the little Smith J in her right.

The black bar hides whether or not she's wearing eye and ear protection. :D

· Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Safety violation? Can't tell what either gun is pointed at in the photo but there's no clear evidence that they're pointed at anyone. Her finger is clearly off the trigger of the autoloader in the left hand and it looks to me like her finger is behind the trigger of the little Smith J in her right.

The black bar hides whether or not she's wearing eye and ear protection. :D
D'oh!!! You're right Snake. I coulda swore she had a finger on the trigger of that S&W, and pulled to the rear to boot. A closer examination and that flesh color was the thigh on the lady standing in the background. :ek:

Jeez, I got friggin' trifocals and I still can't see! :help:

· Super Moderator
13,181 Posts
I coulda swore she had a finger on the trigger of that S&W, and pulled to the rear to boot.
Isn't that Smith J a DAO version? Only way she could have her finger on the trigger in that position is if she'd already pulled it all the way through. :confused::confused::confused:

· Registered
2,546 Posts
I'm not real sure that flesh colored patch at the rear of the trigger guard is from further behind. Looking at the location of the rest of her right hand, it would seem very possible that her fingertip is behind the trigger. The patch at the rear of the trigger guard is a different color than the thigh.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.