Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This oldfella would like to attend a gun show for the first time, weather permitting. Any one know when one is coming to Nashville, or the Nashville area... or Chattanooga... or Huntsville?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Munenn - I'll save this link for future reference. Oldfella

·
Registered
4 Posts
Gun Shows

Hey!
There are Gun Shows All over our area!

This one is only about 1hr 10 min. away from you! At the Nashville Fairgrounds on usally the First the weekend of Every Month. Bill Goodman Gun Show.

And The Bob Pope Show In Smyrna TN. Just only about 45 min. from you! Every other month and is a Great Show And about 500 tables! He has moved and just Search under Bob Pope Gun Show and get the Dates and New Location. Real easy to Find!

Also RK Production puts one on all over TN at Different times. One In Chatt. One Knoxville, One In Memphis, One In Germantown, One In Jackson. These are Great Show Promotors. They are Gun People And not just Money People like some!

If you like to talk or get more info or even come up to Nashville to do some Shooting (Couple of Great Indoor Pistol Ranges here!),
Well Go Blow Up Some Paper and Do Lunch!

Drop me a Email at: [email protected]

and I'll give my Phone number for more info!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, ColtCollector1911 - I'll make a copy of this post to be sure I get it right. I never been to Smyrna, TN, but is not far and I think I can get there without getting lost... maybe. I'll email you and give you my phone number. I appreciate this info. Regards. Oldfella

·
Registered
4 Posts
Contact Info

Yep! Email me with Phone umber and I'll call sometime! Also what type of Hand Guns Are You into? I love my Colt Autos And S&W Revovers. But have others. I also Buy Sell And Trade. Also Allways Grips And Collectibles for S&W And Colt For Sale Or Trade!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.