1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Site Founder
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To the forum members:
Please accept this as your open invitation to attend:

[IMG=left]http://www.amback.com/gs04/GSAM-Gif.gif[/IMG]​
This year Gunstock is being held in North Carolina at The Range in Oxford and Satterwhite Point in Henderson. The date is August 28th.

The shooting festivities will begin in the morning at The Range and in the afternoon we'll head up to Satterwhite Point on Kerr Lake for a BBQ. Most attendees are arriving in town on Friday, the 27th and leaving on Sunday, the 29th.

Want to know more about Gunstock? Click here for complete details.

G

·
0 Posts
I'll be there, God willing, with Nome.... Bells on!

Nice Logo.... I like the subtle, subliminal message of “Stocking” your activities using “Your American Backyard”. Whomever is your Marketing Director you really need to pay him/her more… they probably have experience in intelligence/psychology and could make major money working for Coke writing ads for C2 (hell they probably could have made “New Coke” work)!

·
Site Founder
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
UPDATE

When reserving a room at the Best Western, please make sure to either mention Gunstock or Coelho when making the reservation so you get the discount rate. Based on the initial response, I have reserved additional rooms.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Re: UPDATE

Fernando Coelho said:
When reserving a room at the Best Western, please make sure to either mention Gunstock or Coelho when making the reservation so you get the discount rate. Based on the initial response, I have reserved additional rooms.
Yeah, I tried; and they told me I couldn't keep my Dachshund in the room! Now get this: My dogs have stayed in some of the most high-classed hotels in North America; but, if memory serves me correctly, the last time we passed through North Carolina we ran into the same discriminatory dog boarding problems. Isn't this the state with a law against dogs in rooms; and isn't Best Western the place that Hilton Hotels sells their day old bread and rolls to?

As far as I'm concerned; 'Love me, love my dogs!' If I can keep my dogs in the room in the other 13 Eastern shoreline states, then, North Carolina's, just, going to have to get a new law. No Dachshunds allowed - really! :?

·
Site Founder
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Budget Host Inn off of exit 215 allows pets. That is where we stayed for a night when we first moved here.

Their number is 252-492-2013. They charge an extra $10 per night for a pet.

·
Site Founder
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
UPDATE

The pictures of Satterwhite Point and The Range have been uploaded. Please note: the pictures of the gun ranges were taken right after the Carolina Cup IDPA match. The props that are in the photos will be gone. However, we will have steel plates and plenty of targets to use.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Re: UPDATE

Fernando Coelho said:
The pictures of Satterwhite Point and The Range have been uploaded. Please note: the pictures of the gun ranges were taken right after the Carolina Cup IDPA match. The props that are in the photos will be gone. However, we will have steel plates and plenty of targets to use.
OK, where are they?

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Looks good, Fernando - I just want to know who's cooking and if I need to bring my Nomex gear...

G

·
0 Posts
John,

Follow the Red Link Road (in the initial post_

Walt.

Not to worry I'm not cooking.... (I just light the grill!) :twisted:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
OK Gunny - I've never seen you actually fire up anything, but the stories are legion :D

1 - 20 of 72 Posts