Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I bought and installed Red Dot Scope on my Ruger .22 Gvmt. Target pistol. The one I selected, per a number of recommendations, is the 4Dot Ultra Dot 30mm, in Silver finish - One of the better such scopes in the market - check it out here: http://www.ultradotwest.com/ I paid $165 + Shipping, I have not yet sight it. My problem is poor eyesight due to age; I wear tri-focals, I'm right handed, and my strong eye is my left eye… a bad combination. Now I'm stuck with a scope I can't use. I'm thinking about buying one with some magnification, at least l.5X, but preferably a 2X, when someone buys this one.

Now, my question is - can any of you savvy people recommend such a handgun scope for this Oldfella? Thanks in advance. Regards, The Oldfella

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nice Optics in Main Site

A nice array of optics you have there, Fernando, some new technology - I should have waited for your stuff to come in. Am I qualified for top discounts?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.