Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HARD TO BELIEVE!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of PanAm Flight 103!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine barracks in Lebanon!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the military barracks in Saudi Arabia!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the American Embassies in Africa!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on the Twin Towers on 9/11/2001!

REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were lost in those vicious MUSLIM attacks!

Now the United States Postal Service is making available for sale, a commemorative first class holiday postage stamp to REMEMBER and HONOR the EID MUSLIM holiday season.

We are forbidden prayer in schools, forbidden the pledge of allegiance in public, however a branch of our government is allowed to honor and glorify the holiday of the FALSE Muslim god. The same god of those who are destroying the USA, murder by murder.

REMEMBER when purchasing your stamps at the post office...this Muslim stamp would be a slap in the face to all those AMERICANS who died at the hands of radical Muslims. This stamp honors the FALSE god of those whom have murdered and will continue to murder our citizens and who have and will continue to put fear into our lives.

The US Post Office is forbidden to use the words "In God We Trust," yet a stamp honoring the FALSE god of those who are destroying the USA is acceptable.

Also, there has never been a US postage stamp specifically honoring Catholics, Jews, Puritans, Episcopalians, Methodists, Church of Christ, Assembly of God, Mormon, Presbyterians, Baptists, Lutherans and all the other religions that have been the backbone of the USA, and morality.

Pass this along to every AMERICAN you know, whether by e-mail or otherwise.

Just My Opinion.

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Not all Muslims are terrorists

Just like not all American born, white-bread, Protestant, U.S. Army veterans are Timothy McViegh.

The stamps honor two Muslim holidays keeping in line with the USPS tradition of issuing stamps to honor Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, etc., that occur around the same time of year. The monies rasised by sales of the stamp go to the U.S.P.S. not to fund terrorists.

Best,

Ed

·
Registered
356 Posts
Thanks Ed. Good post. This seems to come up about this time every year. I call it silly season.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have nothing against Muslims. I know quite a few. They are certainly not terrorists by no means. The point is why should our Government tell us we must separate church and state and then cram this other religion down our throats. There is no other religion that is persicuted, abused, stereotyped, etc. than the Jews. Yet we don't have the Jewish religion thrown at us in this magnitude. I don't think this should turn in to a people bashing forum so I'll close by saying that I in no way intended it to defame any group. I just wanted to bring to light the bias of our Government. Let them sell their stamps. I'll buy the good old american flag ones.

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
We still have choices

As you say, the good thing is we still have choices (for now) So we can choose which stamp to support through our dollor votes.

Best,

Ed

·
Registered
211 Posts
Allah is not a false god.

The God of Islam is the same one of Christianity and Judaeism.

Allah is the same as Yaweh, Jehovah, etc. He is the God of Abraham and Isaac.

·
Registered
302 Posts

Not exactly true.
1. Muslims consider Christians and Jews infidels because we dont bow down 5 times a day to Allah, therefore we can be killed.
2. Muslim: There is one God, Allah, and Mohammed is his messenger.
3: Jesus: I am the way, the truth and the life......no man comes to the Father except through Me.
4. Muslim: God has no son....

·
Registered
211 Posts
janitorjim said:

Not exactly true.
1. Muslims consider Christians and Jews infidels because we dont bow down 5 times a day to Allah, therefore we can be killed.
2. Muslim: There is one God, Allah, and Mohammed is his messenger.
3: Jesus: I am the way, the truth and the life......no man comes to the Father except through Me.
4. Muslim: God has no son....
Show me where it says this in the Q'uran, and I will believe you.

·
Registered
302 Posts
On the Temple Mount, in Jerusalem, inside the "Dome of the Rock" the words I have included here are written in Arabic.
Muslims also go by the Hadith as much or perhaps more than the Qu'ran, and its all there. All you have to do is google it up.

G

·
Christians and Jews are considered Dhimmi under Islamic law. Technically a protected class but denied equal rights in historic Islamic states. Note that Islamic law is not entirely derived from the Quran, but also from Hadith, the life and deeds of Muhammed.

There's quite a bit of information at this site
http://www.dhimmitude.org/

Being a non-Muslim under Islamic rule
http://www.answering-islam.org/NonMuslims/index.htm

http://jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch
Dhimmitude is the status that Islamic law, the Sharia, mandates for non-Muslims, primarily Jews and Christians. Dhimmis, "protected people," are free to practice their religion in a Sharia regime, but are made subject to a number of humiliating regulations designed to enforce the Qur'an's command that they "feel themselves subdued" (Sura 9:29). This denial of equality of rights and dignity remains part of the Sharia, and, as such, are part of the legal superstructure that global jihadists are laboring to restore everywhere in the Islamic world, and wish ultimately to impose on the entire human race.

If dhimmis complained about their inferior status, institutionalized humiliation, or poverty, their masters voided their contract and regarded them as enemies of Islam, fair game as objects of violence. Consequently, dhimmis were generally cowed into silence and worse. It was almost unheard-of to find dhimmis speaking out against their oppressors; to do so would have been suicide. For centuries dhimmi communities in the Islamic world learned to live in peace with their Muslim overlords by acquiescing to their subservience. Some even actively identified with the dominant class, and became strenuous advocates for it.

·
Registered
211 Posts
D'himmi - thank you for the excellent sites djl4570. I like to deal in specific examples.

This is an important concept. Under the Sh'ria, Christians and Jews are not equal to Muslims. This is an injustice.

However, there are no provisions for the indiscriminate slaughter of christians and jews.

·
Registered
302 Posts
"Lo! Allah is Knower, Wise. Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture, as believe not in Allah nor the last day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by his messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily being brought low. The Jews call Uzair a son of Allah, and the Christians call Christ the son of Allah, that is a saying from their mouth. Allah's curse be upon them (lit. Allah kill them-Qaatalahumullaah)
S.9-28-33

·
Registered
708 Posts
Te EID stamp was issued on September 1, 2001 - ten days before the attack on the Pentagon and the World Trade Center. It was the subject of a boycott and this email that first appeared right after the attcks is often resurrected.

·
Premium Member
6,935 Posts
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggh!

Joe Forte said:
Pass this along to every AMERICAN you know, whether by e-mail or otherwise.
Giuseppe, you know I loves ya, guy, but didn't Charlie and I learn ya better than this on the old forum?!? I know you're not usually given to "Chicken Little" types of posts, but you slipped up on this one, and PFCJohn is right. See http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/eidstamp.asp.

A good indication that something needs further investigation before forwarding to everyone in your E-dress book, is the advisory to pass this along to everyone. It's what, in law enforcement, Sean Mac would call "a clue!"

This now being moved to the Debate Forum… because we don't have a "Debacle" one!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:oops: Sorry Dean. Consider my hand slapped and I'm standing in the corner till bed time tonight. Speaking of Sean Mac, where the heck has he been hiding?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts