Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HARD TO BELIEVE!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of PanAm Flight 103!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine barracks in Lebanon!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the military barracks in Saudi Arabia!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the American Embassies in Africa!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on the Twin Towers on 9/11/2001!

REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were lost in those vicious MUSLIM attacks!

Now the United States Postal Service is making available for sale, a commemorative first class holiday postage stamp to REMEMBER and HONOR the EID MUSLIM holiday season.

We are forbidden prayer in schools, forbidden the pledge of allegiance in public, however a branch of our government is allowed to honor and glorify the holiday of the FALSE Muslim god. The same god of those who are destroying the USA, murder by murder.

REMEMBER when purchasing your stamps at the post office...this Muslim stamp would be a slap in the face to all those AMERICANS who died at the hands of radical Muslims. This stamp honors the FALSE god of those whom have murdered and will continue to murder our citizens and who have and will continue to put fear into our lives.

The US Post Office is forbidden to use the words "In God We Trust," yet a stamp honoring the FALSE god of those who are destroying the USA is acceptable.

Also, there has never been a US postage stamp specifically honoring Catholics, Jews, Puritans, Episcopalians, Methodists, Church of Christ, Assembly of God, Mormon, Presbyterians, Baptists, Lutherans and all the other religions that have been the backbone of the USA, and morality.

Pass this along to every AMERICAN you know, whether by e-mail or otherwise.

Just My Opinion.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have nothing against Muslims. I know quite a few. They are certainly not terrorists by no means. The point is why should our Government tell us we must separate church and state and then cram this other religion down our throats. There is no other religion that is persicuted, abused, stereotyped, etc. than the Jews. Yet we don't have the Jewish religion thrown at us in this magnitude. I don't think this should turn in to a people bashing forum so I'll close by saying that I in no way intended it to defame any group. I just wanted to bring to light the bias of our Government. Let them sell their stamps. I'll buy the good old american flag ones.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:oops: Sorry Dean. Consider my hand slapped and I'm standing in the corner till bed time tonight. Speaking of Sean Mac, where the heck has he been hiding?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts