Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Augusta, GA - A heart-warming story. We need to hear of more similar stories
Orville Smith, a store manager for Best Buy in Augusta, Georgia , told police he observed a male customer, later identified as Tyrone Jackson of Augusta, on surveillance cameras putting a laptop computer under his jacket. When confronted the man became irate, knocked down an employee, drew a knife and ran for the door.

Outside on the sidewalk were four Marines collecting toys for the "Toys for Tots" program. Smith said the Marines stopped the man, but he stabbed one of the Marines, Cpl. Phillip Duggan, in the back, the injury did not appear to be severe.

After Police and an ambulance arrived at the scene Cpl. Duggan was transported for treatment. The subject was also transported to the local hospital with two broken arms, a broken ankle, a broken leg, several missing teeth, possible broken ribs, multiple contusions, assorted lacerations, a broken nose and a broken jaw...injuries he sustained when he slipped and fell off of the curb after stabbing the Marine.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
ExSarge said:
....... The subject was also transported to the local hospital with two broken arms, a broken ankle, a broken leg, several missing teeth, possible broken ribs, multiple contusions, assorted lacerations, a broken nose and a broken jaw...injuries he sustained when he slipped and fell off of the curb after stabbing the Marine.
Oh yeah, I am sure THAT'S an accurate account of what happened!! :lol: :shocked:
"Falling of a curb".... that would be so .... "karmic."
Never never **** with the United States Marines!
"Heart-warming," indeed! :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Good Story! While the incident did happen the last paragraph was added at a later date. There is also a version changing the location to Australia and the Marines to SAS. :wink:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well whenever we went to sickbay with an injury (usually from a fist or something like that) the cause of the injury was always attributed to "falling down". That's what went into our health record. You never, never told the Dr. or corpsman what really happened or you might need a return visit to sickbay.

Living in the outskirts of Phila. someone came along the whole block where I lived and took the sewer vent caps off the vents sticking up out of our lawns.
I reported it to the police and while he was making out his report I said, "If I find the guy, he is going to fall down." The cop looked at me and said, "You must have been in the Marine Corps."

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
ExSarge said:
..... "If I find the guy, he is going to fall down." The cop looked at me and said, "You must have been in the Marine Corps."
:rotflmao:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts