Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all tom from pittsburgh here . Being a newby I thought I would stop by and introduce my self. Nice to meet everyone hope to have some good conversation in the future

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Welcome Tom. I think you'll like it here. It's rather more civilized than most forums, and the depth of knowledge of some of these guys will astound you.

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
oldman12,

WELCOME ABOARD. - You have found the right forum for guns/shooting, imVho.

yours, sw

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Hi Tom, glad to ave you aboard. Don't be shy.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Holly smokes thank you one and all for indeed making me feel welcome. Sorry to get off the welcome wagon but I read some thing earlier re: mr. Stand watie I hope I got that name right. I was reading something earlier and I understand this happened a while ago. I am very sorry to here about the loss of your wife. I also lost my wife of 18 years to a heart attack. So believe when I say I understand how deep that can cut and the media grrr. When the news turned 24-7 namely cnn. They turned the news upside down. Now the news has to be a profit center. Now bear or beer with me your choice. Before cnn the news was imparshal. They gave no oppinons, they didn't take sides, there was no political agenda to the news. A jornalist simply reported the news. Now with having to be a profit center they have to sell comercales. You no the people with the deep pockets and yes the deep pockets have even corupted our news that we hear. Old timers do you remember a time when the news channels took political sides before cnn. Big money corups everything. That is why they make stories where there is no story. To get there viewer numbers up. So they can make the people that pay for the adds or the owners that want there agenda told. Wow sorry I went off on a rant. Lol ok I feel better. I am good now for a few more years . Again stand watie I am sorry for your loss

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
oldman12,

Actually, WALTER CRONKITE intentionally LIED about Tet68 & routinely about the RVN War. = I still haven't, 4 decades later, forgiven those KNOWING LIES.
(Shortly before his death, I had a long lunch with GEN Giap & he said that the US media & "Hollywierd" was "the willing partner of" NVN in the war against the USA & his hat was off to Jane Fonda, John Kerry, Cronkite & several other "opinion leaders", whom he openly said were colloborators with NVN.)

IF we had hanged a few of those TRAITORS (for knowingly giving aid & comfort to the enemy), it would have solved several later problems.

just my opinion, sw

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jane the pig certanly should have been hung. That bit$% has american blood on her hands. People think we don't remember. I remember she was handed a note from a pow..... No an amarican pow looking for help any way he could get it and that bitch handed that note over to the nv. He was never seen again.

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Jane the pig certanly should have been hung. That bit$% has american blood on her hands. People think we don't remember. I remember she was handed a note from a pow..... No an amarican pow looking for help any way he could get it and that bitch handed that note over to the nv. He was never seen again.
While Hanoi Jane's actions amounted to henious douchebaggery most foul, that bit has been debunked on many occasions.

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
SpecialEd,

A dear (& now passed away) friend who was a retired Army COL (an MI officer) called me one morning early (about 0500!!!) and said, "Say, what are you doing from 1100 to at least 1700 today?"

I said, "Not much that I can't change. WHY???"
(At that time I was a "consultant" for a company in Northern VA & my schedule was somewhat flexible.)
(I knew that Ed wouldn't ask if it wasn't IMPORTANT.)

Ed said, "How would you like to help me entertain a foreign General Officer for The Asia Society? - His 'planned guide' had a major car-wreck this morning & he's at the ER. I'm 'in a jam', as he's expecting a nice lunch & then to see some things in DC."
(COL D_____________, incidentally was at WRAMEDCEN for about 6 weeks but recovered from being T-boned by a PU.)

I asked Ed WHO it was & he said, "I'll come over to your house in a few minutes. I guess the coffee's on?", "The uniform of the day is dress blues with your ribbons & 4-in-hand tie." Then, "Tell your lady that you should be home for supper."

I told him that I'd assure that the coffee was fresh & to come on over. = He got to our place in Alexandria in about 15-30 minutes.
When he told me WHO we were having lunch with & then taking him sightseeing, you could have knocked me over with a VERY small feather.
(I suspect, but do not know, that I was selected because I had at that time a MINT maroon/black Lincoln Town Car. - I can think of NO other good reason as I was nobody special & compared to the big GEN & Ed, I was "definitely junior" & "could pass as" an aide to a senior 0-6.)

yours, sw

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
SpecialEd,

While Hanoi Jane's actions amounted to henious douchebaggery most foul, that bit has been debunked on many occasions.
By whom was it "debunked"??? - Did you KNOW that "Hanoi John" Kerry & "Traitor Jane" Fonda have a room in the NV National War Museum that is dedicated to their "---------- great & invaluable contributions to The People's Victory over the imperialists"???

yours, sw

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
As I said, Jane committed many sins but the bit about the slips of paper and disappearing POW's, was repudiated by the POW's themselves.

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
SpecialEd,

Well OK. But it certainly sounds like that Traitor B*tch.

I will NEVER forgive or forget what she IS & DID. NEVER!!!

yours, sw

1 - 16 of 16 Posts