Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I've been reloading, shooting, building, tinkering with guns since the early 80's. I guess I'm a collector and a shooter. Whatever I collect, I shoot. I'm into pistols, 1911 type and rifles, military and modern commercial. If I can build it from parts, I like it even better. I really don't get out shooting often enough, but I really need to make time to. I am thinking about another AR upper, probably 300 Whisper or Blackout or whatever. You can't have too many AR uppers, can you?

·
Super Moderator
13,172 Posts
I guess I'm a collector and a shooter. Whatever I collect, I shoot. I'm into pistols, 1911 type and rifles, military and modern commercial. If I can build it from parts, I like it even better. I really don't get out shooting often enough, but I really need to make time to.
Sneakers, were we separated at birth? ;)

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Welcome aboard Sneakers, I am a fellow "East coaster," as are several others. There are no borders on the internet.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Another welcome! Feel free to chip in anytime. We look forward to what you've got to say.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Welcome aboard, I'll pull you a virtual pint (20 Oz.) and make yourself to home!

Geoff
Who resides on the First Coast.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts