Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all

Need some help please. My computer crashed and I lost all my favorite places. I had a spot marked for a buttstock monopod but now I have looked everywhere and cant find one.

Let me describe what I am looking for. Its like the bipod on the front but this mounts to the rear of the stock and supports the back end. The one I saw was black rubber footed and adjustable. Mounted onto the rear of the stock via a sling stud. It was collapsable for off shoulder shooting.

Can anyone please tell me where to find this and please provide a link.

Much appreciated

Thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Sir......Thats exactly what I was looking for. I dont know why all my searches turned up nothing.

Very Much Appreciated.

Thanks..... :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ordered the Accu-shot monopod thursday, received it the next monday, mounted it on my 700PSS (.308) and took it to the range.

In the words of Bill and Ted....... MOST EXCELLENT !!

My groups usually run about 1.5 in at 100m with one flyer opening the group up.

My first (cold) shot with the monopod installed was dead center of the X. The next 4 shots were about .25 low but all touching each other.

4 more groups of 5 and all 4 groups were less than 1in. Wow.

I had a lot of work done to this rifle and I always knew it could outshoot me, but I never knew how good it really was until now. I wonder what it would do if I ever cleaned the barrel :shock:

I give the Accu-pod 4 stars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts