Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey.
I'm Ken, I'm brand new here and just looking to chit chat about some guns and shiz. Was a Marine but pretty new to civilian firearms so just checking stuff out.

Cheers.

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Welcome aboard Ken, pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable.

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
GREETINGS, Ken,

we do not discriminate against Uncle Sam's Misbegotten Children here.

yours, sw
USA, Retired

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Hi, Ken! Welcome aboard!

Ahem...
Was a Marine? WAS a Marine?! YOUBETTERADJUSTTHATWEAKMINDEDATTITUDEINYOURBRAINHOUSINGGROUPRIGHTNOW!!! YOUAREAMARINEANDWILLBEAMARINEFORALLETERNITYANDDON'T YOUFORGET IT!!! DROPANDGIMME50MARINECORPSPUSHUPS!!!DOYOUREADME???

Semper Fi, bro! :D

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Hi, Ken! Welcome aboard!

Ahem...
Was a Marine? WAS a Marine?! YOUBETTERADJUSTTHATWEAKMINDEDATTITUDEINYOURBRAINHOUSINGGROUPRIGHTNOW!!! YOUAREAMARINEANDWILLBEAMARINEFORALLETERNITYANDDON'T YOUFORGET IT!!! DROPANDGIMME50MARINECORPSPUSHUPS!!!DOYOUREADME???

Semper Fi, bro! :D
Wow, Pete! Kinda channeling R. Lee in Full Metal Jacket there, aintcha? I gotta introduce you to my Captain, also an ex....uh FORMER marine. :D

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Hi, Terry...there's that little thing called, "Been there, Done that", plus a little dose of home.;)

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Gotcha Pete. Just yankin' your chain. I do understand the brotherhood of you gyrene's. :p

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Gotcha Pete. Just yankin' your chain. I do understand the brotherhood of you gyrene's. :p
HA! I'll just have to be careful to restrain myself when visiting...not all those guns are unloaded.;)

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Sigh, it does not make me homesick for Basic Training, US Army 1972 Tigerland, Fort Polk, LA.
Geoff
Who notes the Army dropped Drill Sergeants back in the 80's. I wonder if they ever learned.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts