oh, . . .

right, she's not 18 yet. :? :? :?

Sorry, you can go back to work now.

:dunno: :duh: :duh: :dunno:

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Friday, huh? And I think she just graduated high school. I graduated thirty years ago on June 25th.

HEY, LINDSAY LOHAN AND I HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON!!! WE BOTH JUST GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Apples are ripe
and ready for plucking
Girls at 18
are ready for...
college. :twisted:

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:eek:mg:

Hildegarde: Why Martha, did you hear what that cute dog with the happy face over there just said? Well, I never!!!

Martha: Why Hildegarde, just how MUCH champagne have you had, dear? Everyone knows a dog can't talk. He is cute, though.

·
Registered
149 Posts
WaltGraham said:
Who's Lindsay Lohan?
You haven't been hiding under a rock for the past two years have you? While alot of people have bene waiting for the skinny (now we know anorexic) Olsen twins to turn 18, alot of dirty old men (like myself) have been waiting on Lindsey Lohan to become of age.

[IMG=left]http://www.amback.com/images/uploaded/LL1.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG=left]http://www.amback.com/images/uploaded/LL2.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG=left]http://www.amback.com/images/uploaded/LL3.jpg[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Alarmed, or should I say Senor Wisenheimer!!! :D

I just got to work, started a job and logged on just to see what was up. I must thank you for posting perhaps the three best pictures I've ever seen of the young Ms. Lohan, whom I didn't even know existed until a couple months ago. Yes, I DO live under a rock, but I can't even log on to my IP home page to check my e-mail without seeing a picture of a celebrity and a link to the web site's gossip column.

I don't watch much TV, except for constant news, The Food Network, one soap opera, track and field, football and occasional channel flipping. I don't go to the movies, buy music or listen to the radio much, except for "right-wing" talk radio, but I do read Page Six on-line and A.T.&T. WorldNet's gossip column a little bit. As such, I do get to know a little about the Lindsay Lohan's and Hilary Duff's of the world, and now look what you've gone and done.

I'll have you know Sir, that . . .

I NEED MY HANDS TO WORK ON THE COMPUTER!!! I NEED THIS JOB!!!

Now I have to keep coming back to this post all night long.

Thanks a heap!!! :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I must stay away from THAT POST at amback.com . . .

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! . . .

THUMP!!!!

:? :duh: :dunno:

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Alarmed said:
[You haven't been hiding under a rock for the past two years have you? While alot of people have bene waiting for the skinny (now we know anorexic) Olsen twins to turn 18, alot of dirty old men (like myself) have been waiting on Lindsey Lohan to become of age.
Oh Alarmed I'm so disappointed! If you were truly a dirty old man, you wouldn't wait
... :twisted:

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hildegarde: Martha, there's that sweet faced talking dog again!

Martha: Dear, sweet Hildegarde, still hitting the champagne are we? This party's been going on for hours! How DO you drink so much champagne and remain standing? Talking dogs, indeed!!! :roll:

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
Tim Burke said:
Roses are red
and ready for plucking.
You're 16
and ready for high school.
-Kurt Vonnegut
TB-- ya sure that was not a quote by Roman Polanski??? OOPS --- it says 16 and not 13!!! :shock:

Oh, and it says "HIGH SCHOOL" instead of what Roman was famous for doing with young lass's!

I could not resist!

Mike

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Roman Polanski, Errol Flynn, Charlie Chaplin, Fatty Arbuckle, Jerry Lee Lewis, R. Kelly..................

·
Registered
149 Posts
SpecialEd said:
Oh Alarmed I'm so disappointed! If you were truly a dirty old man, you wouldn't wait
... :twisted:
I have to keep reminding myself she is only 7 months older than my own daughter.

Here is a pick that is PG-13 leaning R rated!

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
She does seem to have some prominent assets... and of course, the ever present cellphone.

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
Ed,

If you follow the gossip type news, it has been contended that Ms. Lohan has had her assets modified by the hands of one of LA's many skilled cosmetic surgeons. If you look at her earliest works you can see that she has certainly grown quite heathy in the chest area. Ms. Lohan and her "publicist" have contended that this is simply natural growth into womanhood. Either way, it is certainly eye candy to those young and old.

Mike

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Mike, That reminds me of a conversation a friend and I were having once regarding the talents of a certain young starlet. I said "But they're fake." And he responded with the wisdom of a Sage; "So what!" :wink:

Ed

·
Registered
149 Posts
A girl at the UPS counter was proudly showing off her new store bought breast one day right after she got them & I smirked at her, pointed to my wife (who is a natural D cup) saying those are really hers. She looked me right in the eye & said "so are these, I paid cash for them". She had me there.

If those on LL are fakes, they are a really nice job. At least they don't change size like Brittany Spears' does

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Too bad she doesn't live in the Aloha state, where the age of consent is 14!

Interestingly enough, California is the only state where the age of consent is 18. About 7 or 8 states list it at 17, and all the rest (except Hawaii) are either 15 or 16.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts