Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been mentioned that in the next presidential term that the president may have to elect 2-4 Supreme court justices. Could it be true that if elected president John Kerry would appoint Hillary Clinton to the bench of our nations highest court for life!

GAWD HELP US ALL!

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
Makes good sense to me and would be a perfect way to try and keep Hillary from running against him in 2008!

That said--it would be scary to have that b*tch on the Supreme Court!!!!

·
Registered
503 Posts
If they can block Bush's appointments while being in the minority, we should be able to block that.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I'm not sure about hitlery, but hear rumor that Slick Willy wants to be Sec. Gen. of the UN. If Kerry is elected I can see that, and worse happening. Anyone know were I can buy a surplus ABRAMS

·
Registered
503 Posts
That sounds like fun! I used to TC an M-60A1. How hard would it be to transition?

·
Registered
319 Posts
I heard a rumor that Kerry was looking at Finestein for a position on the Supreme Court Bench. Now that is Really Scarey !!

Bob K

·
Registered
347 Posts
Thr horror! oh! The Horror!!! :shock:

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
If Hillary gets to be president, then what does that make Bill?
The first bi***?

Slick Willy wants to be Sec. Gen. of the UN
Of course he does! What better way to constantly nail foriegn chicks? He'd be too busy chasing skirts to do anything. Hitlery is hated on both sides, so as long as she didn't make any new EO's, we'd be fine. Unfortunately that places our chances to only one peg higher than "royally screwed where the sun don't shine!"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts