Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Naked Man Poops, Goes On Rampage Inside SW Florida Home « CBS Miami

Glad the homeowners were in Florida. It also shows that sometimes a person may need more rounds in a stressful situation, as three rounds were fired but all missed.

Best comments so far there:

yakko•4 hours ago−

Good thing he didn't poop on the air conditioner. The s*** would've REALLY hit the fan then...

33△1▽

longarm11> yakko•4 hours ago

Come on man, stop posting that kind of stuff-----I cant stop laughing to read the rest of the posts---hahahahahahahahahahahah--to damn funny. But, so sad for the people of this country...they want our guns(and the person in this news report needs to find a gun range and practice) ,but its OK to smoke drugs and go on rampages, ya we need more states making it ok to do drugs.hummmmmmmmm.It just now proves the inmates are running the asylum . I miss America sighhhhhhhhh!

10△2▽

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Sounds like another bath salts sniffer. I need stronger doors and improved security.
Anybody got a source in Jax?
Geoff
Who is worried.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Riffing on Burt Gummer... "Guess SOMEBODY broke into the wrong retirement home!" LOL

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
This bath salts stuff is getting serious in FL.

Bath salts (drug) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The users jink and jerk and jump worse than doves in a windbreak, (as my sainted Uncle once said.) No inhibitions when they strike. Ripping clothes off is common, and a resistance to felt pain make this one nasty deal. Hard to hit because there is no way to predict the next move. I advise everyone not to be naked and crazed looking in FL, even during outdoor "relations" season. The local LEOs are not taking chances!

Geoff
Who was raised to protect his brain, not experiment with it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts