Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Site Founder
4,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across this image from a site dedicated to Bannerman Island. Bannerman is located on the Hudson River in upstate New York, between Cold Spring and Beacon. Apparently this kind of stupidity happens all the time. Boaters want to get close to the island and don’t pay attention to the warning signs.

With the warm weather fast approaching I’m sure it will happen this year again.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
Bet that is gonna cost a penny or two to fix!!!!

That has been the one bad thing about this FAMILY thing I have going on here ---- I have not been able to put my boat into the water in almost two years ---- and it looks like it will be at least another until we can. In 2001 boating season my wife got pregnant so that killed 2001 --- last year, the baby was too young to take out --- and now this year she is pregnant again ---

I have even thought of selling my Rinker 232 Captiva --- but I will never recover the money I spent putting a new engine in at the beginning of 2001 season (long story!, but was right before pregnancy caused the end to that season!)

Mike

·
Registered
3 Posts
BOAT ON THE ROCK

Ouch !, looks like one of my old customers. They normally call and want to know if I can fix a scratch in gel coat......." don't want to spend too much"

AH ! Another nutty day at Findboatparts.com

·
Registered
79 Posts
Or just take these three to the lake as a surprise for your wife's birthday..... :shock:

[IMG=left]http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL14/877179/1966517/23510730.jpg[/IMG]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts