Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,all I found this site like alot of others from Charlies article entitled "Where do we learn?" I am a CURMUDGEON IN TRAINING and proud to sit at his feet! All kidding aside,I am happy to have found this site with all it's information from trusted people. I am a U.S. Army veteran 1971-74. Cold War Germany so no bragging rights. I love to shoot and handload and fish in the High Sierras with all that entails (Dutch oven cooking). My main utility rifle is a Ruger mini 14 and my favorite toy is an old Marlin bolt action .22 rimfire. I didn't pay attention in school so I drive a flatbed semi all over Southern California listening to talk radio. What could be better? Anyway, I like this site! fishslayerbob

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
fishslayerbob,

we former armed services folks are all brothers/sisters, as we SERVED, when so many stayed SAFE at home.

yours, sw
USA, Retired

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Welcome, Bob. You couldn't sit at the feet of a finer curmudgeon than our Charlie!

You're not alone in lack of bragging rights...18 years, never heard a shot fired in anger. No matter. We all ponied up and took our chances. Wasn't like we could say no if Uncle Sam said go. ;)

Share some of your dutch oven recipes when you get a chance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts