Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, i compare an early HSc serial 703857 early (1941) up against an older serial 904050 KM 4. variation (1944) - easy to see the difference, early one is hollow, and late one is solid...

The backpack (Tornist) is a German heer model made by Franz Brehme Walsrode 1942.
The pipe is a typical soldier pipe used by German soldiers in wwII made by Bruyere. Both items is leftower and found in German store located in Norway in 1945.

I havent tryed yet to shoot with both guns, to compare balance and recoil - that would be my next goal with the exelent pistol; the HSc...;)

Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,678 Posts
Well, you learn something new every day…that’s the first one I’ve seen with a hollow in front of the trigger. Not that I’ve taken apart a bunch of those, maybe a dozen or so. But all the one’s I’ve taken apart were solid.

I’ve owned a grand total of one HSc and really didn’t much care for it. It’s interesting and they’re very good looking pistols. But the ergonomics left me flat. Much prefer the PPK or my Astra 3000…actually I like the 3000 over the PPK.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts