Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:shock:

Uhhhhhhhh no, that's not a hint about my lifestyle, . . .

WE'RE TALKING SNOW HERE, FOLKS!!! GET YOUR MINDS OUT OF THE GUTTER!!!

Actually, the 12 inches is going to fall in the gutter, on the road, in the yards, everywhere. :shock:

I've been making fun of this 'storm' ever since they began talking it up a couple days ago, but it looks like this one's real. Just when you thought it was safe to come outside . . .

NOT!!!

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
they had called for 3-6" here and more in the mountains --- BUT --- thank god it stayed just above freezing and came down as rain --- looked at Weather.com and the snow line went only 30 miles north of us!! :D :D :D

Mike

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
We were getting wet snow here in DE this morning. It changed over to sleet/rain by about 8:00.

Ed

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
We got 16 inches of wet, slushy snow yesterday. The snow blower was acting more like a snow cone machine.

·
Banned
3,118 Posts
It has rained here all day --- and I have thanked my lucky stars it has passed north of us --- if the volume of rain we got had come down as snow, we would be up to our a$$'s in white stuff.

Mike

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Taxi company's closed, it's for real after all. A few inches already, going to be coming down all night. Looks like I'm snowed in. That's not all bad. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts