Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read in my local fishwrapper that Rick Perry doesn't go to the golf course to relax, he goes to the rifle range. Now that's my kind of guy.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Who the ____ is Ick Perry?:confused::rolleyes:

·
Registered
220 Posts
He is also know to frequent McBrides gun shop.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK.OK. I give up.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
This guy goes jogging and when his dog is threatened by a coyote, he pulls out a CCW and dusts off the coyote, then finishes his run.

What's not to like?
Most governors would be wetting their panties and shrieking for their bodyguards to restrain the coyote or at least tazer it.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
This guy goes jogging and when his dog is threatened by a coyote, he pulls out a CCW and dusts off the coyote, then finishes his run.

What's not to like?
Most governors would be wetting their panties and shrieking for their bodyguards to restrain the coyote or at least tazer it.
Not too long ago, an Alabama politico was treed by some strays while running.:-?

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I can't recall whether the dogs finally wandered off or a passerby chased them away. I am pretty sure he was up there for a couple of hours at least.

·
Banned
3,882 Posts
to ALL:

i will never forget that Jimmy Carter once claimed to have been "attacked & threatened" by a "savage rabbit"!

yours, sw

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
to ALL:

i will never forget that Jimmy Carter once claimed to have been "attacked & threatened" by a "savage rabbit"!

yours, sw
Wasn't it a SWIMMING rabbit? I think Jimmie was in a boat fishing.:)

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
I can't recall whether the dogs finally wandered off or a passerby chased them away. I am pretty sure he was up there for a couple of hours at least.
Hey, Pete! Y'think that's what led to the leash laws? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
When I can get online with my laptop, I'll try to find more details.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts