Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The balance is excellent.

This trigger responds to a pressure of one ounce.

This gun was hand crafted to my specifications.

And I rarely draw it unless I mean to use it.

Without googling, what small screen character said it... ?

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
I must confess, my first instinct was to complete the quote:

"...and that's why Andy makes me keep my bullet in my pocket."

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Love that show! I knew the answer immediatly.
Have it on VHS as I got it a decade ago. Maybe I'll get the DVD set . . . . .

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Richard Boone...dressed in black and not a speck of dust on him.

I remember watching the show and wondering about the silver horse head on his holster.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Knight from a chess set. "Paladin" was a "knight for hire" in ancient China.

·
Super Moderator
13,173 Posts
I think she was being given a demonstration of a Combat Simulator the military uses, and that was some kind of "Light gun" sensor adaptor. Not 100% sure though.
I think that's it. I "fired" one of those, or some kind of similar system, in a van at an airshow a couple years ago. I think the van was run by a local National Guard outfit, or perhaps military recruiters of some sort. Women and children loved the thing--and more than a few men, too.;)

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
The "hair trigger" was stylish back around the turn of the 19th to 20th Century. A single action revolver was inherently safe until cocked.
In the early Twentieth things changed as did various techno changes and style changes in the late 20th.

Geoff
Who notes the single action automatic 1911 style with a trigger pull set to 4.5 lbs (military minimum) finds his favor.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The "hair trigger" was stylish back around the turn of the 19th to 20th Century. A single action revolver was inherently safe until cocked.
In the early Twentieth things changed as did various techno changes and style changes in the late 20th.

Geoff
Who notes the single action automatic 1911 style with a trigger pull set to 4.5 lbs (military minimum) finds his favor.
Yep, for me, weight of trigger pull is somewhat less important than how it breaks...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts