Gunhub.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got lucky at our local show and found some interesting .30-06 ammo. I picked up some orange tip tracer, red tip tracer, AP, Incindiary and some frangible rounds. I think I may be on my way to starting a new collecting theme for myself!

G

·
0 Posts
I'd pull @ least one of the bullets to see if it is what it is advertised as. it doesnt take much to dip bullets in paint.

we had that problem localy, as a man was selling -06 AP.... but it actauly was not. :cry:

·
Premium Member
3,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've known this guy for a long time and he's pretty reliable. As an aside, the incindiary round was loose so I carefully removed the projectile and neck size the case, then reseated the bullet. It was a correct incindiary. And the frangibles are obviously made of powdered metal, so all you need to do is look at them to tell they are different. Like I said, the guy has been around for years and is trustworthy.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I have a few clips of tracers, AP rounds that I have are all ones that personally loaded. I'd love to get ahold of some incendiary and the frangibles. That would be cool to get a clips worth of each style and make a display. Lord knows I have enough empty enblocs laying around to do it with. :shock:

·
Premium Member
3,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't forget the grenade blanks too. there should be plenty of those still floating around. I have some of those still sealed in the original package.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts