Gunhub.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
"I hunted for a PERFECT M1 stock for a long time. I found this one in MINT condition at a gun show and HAD to buy it."

And then he PAINTED it PURPLE!!!!! Oh the humanity! Some things are just so...so...wrong!

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
I wonder if its automotive metalflake or something. Be a good base for a Captain America stock, if it were usable for match shooting. Those guys shoot some wild looking rifles.

·
Registered
708 Posts
He says it is one of a kind. I sure hope so!! :shock:

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I need some aspirin. :x

·
Registered
750 Posts
I think a quote from the auction sums it up quite nicely...

"YOU WON’T BELIEVE YOUR EYES & NEITHER WILL ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS"

A little too much flair for my tastes, but it does look like a nice paint job.

·
Registered
107 Posts
If I was a Minnesota Vikings fan, I might be interested. :roll: :roll: :roll:
:lol: Nice that the buttplate screw heads match the stock. :lol:

·
Registered
14 Posts
On this episode of pimpin my garand we explored paint, this metalic color change paint should go nicely with the, bling bling we chose for the bands, the chromers arn't finished with the gold coating on the barrel, and the chrome on the reciver. You will have to see the custom weave rainbow color sling we have for it too. LATERS Yo

lmao
oh well another perfect stock lost no big eh... :twisted:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Some people have way to much.......

.......time on their hands and nothing to do but mess with something entirely weird to catch people off guard.

As Garfield said once, in a brillant moment, "Ain't it funny what people would rather have than money?"

·
Registered
135 Posts
hand guards?

I'm with you, Harvv! Where can we find some metallic purple handguards?

·
Registered
135 Posts
bummer!

Just so we know, I asked this guy if he had matching handguards. Sadly, he doesn't! He seemed a little bit sorry about that, too. I think I'll have to let this one slip through my fingers!

still laughing,
Mark

1 - 17 of 17 Posts