Gunhub.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BR Guys,
In my youth, I cannabilized many carbines cause I didn't like certain early features. Of those I kept, I'm trying to do the repent thing and get them back the way I got them. With Waynes gracious help I have hopefully got this one back together. Guys with the books, is it right now??
Inland 209xxx Barrel (Inland 1-43) Band (type 1 var2 "UI") Front site (milled IS) Rear site (S flip) Bolt(OI left lug flat blue) slide ( Type 2 semi cut rear "circle PI" PI ) thanks Wayne!! Trig Hous. Inland ( bevel rear lug Type A var.3) Hammer ( type 1 dog IH) Trig. (RI) sear(R-I no hole blue) Safety(Checkerd both sides) Mag catch(W-I long face) Stock(OI oval cut, high wood cut down) Handguard( 2 riv OI)

Is it right now, or do I have to make more sacrifices?????

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I think you are there. Now you will have to find parts that match wear pattern better. you know you can not hane a new bolt and a used slide. Or mag. catch used and safety like new. You can always find a better part.

G

·
0 Posts
He got lucky with my slide, original finish matches perfectly (he says). Sounds like you are as close as you can get tailgunner! Good job, wish I could go back and "repent". :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts