Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

In more than one military manual, I see reference to a spare parts kit that was issued with the Carbine. It states the list of said parts can be found in SNL B-28. I can't seem to find a pdf of that manual, and I'd love to have a list of the spare parts in that kit.

Can someone help?

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You didn't read the page you recommended. I have that manual, and the addendum...Its what I was referencing.

What I don't have is SNL B-28, which gives the list of parts. The list of parts is what I want to see.

I'm aware Fulton Armory's kits, but again that's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a list in a US Military Manual; not the parts themselves.

And I'm unwilling to take a listing from a vendor trying to sell parts as the actual list. I have worked for places like Fulton, and often such "spare parts kits" are actually spare parts the vendor wants to get rid of, rather than the official spare parts list.

That said, their listing looks pretty darned good; but I do question a couple of items.

Which brings me right back to the original question...Does anyone have a copy of SNL B-28 who can verify EXACTLY which parts were issued?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts