Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read on my A.T.&T. WorldNet home page that my beloved Texas Longhorns, make that TexASS Longhorns suffered their ANNUAL loss to the GRRRRRRRR!!!!!! arch rival Oklahoma Sooners, 12-0. Even the article said something to the effect of well, at least they didn't get blown out.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Always the beginning of the end, that ANNUAL loss to Oklahoma. More accurate than the Atomic Clock in Boulder, Colorado.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

NO, I'M NOT MAD!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
760 Posts
When I was younger I would sometimes visit my aunt and uncle in Houston.

He had attended Texas A&M, she attended Texas.

Once I made the mistake of visiting their house on "game day." They were glued to the radio and no socializing went on during the game!

I haven't kept up with that rivalry. Does Texas usually win?

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"I haven't kept up with that rivalry. Does Texas usually win?"

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, you're a funny guy. I'll bet that's how you caught all those perps through the years, a left under the rib cage and two fingers in his eye, right? :D :D :D :D

You know how much I respect you for your service to the law enforcement community of our "once great republic"* and whatever military service you may have also incurred, but, and again with ALL due respect . . .

DOES IT #@#^#$%#[email protected][email protected][email protected]#$!$ SOUND LIKE TEXAS USUALLY WINS?!?!?!?!!!?!????????

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

*Editor's Note: An oft-used phrase of radio talk show host Bob Grant.

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
EVERY YEAR, EVERY YEAR, EVERY #@#$!%^@$%$%!!!xxxxx#$!#$!$ YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

DOES TEXAS USUALLY WIN??????

YEAH, UP UNTIL 456 B.C., TEXAS USUALLY WON, LIKE EVERY 13 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! Since then, . . .

WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS EVERY YEAR!!!!

This is the beginning of the end, but if you ain't wearing the horns, you don't know what I'm talking about.

This is that time of year when it goes from "Hook 'em horns" to GET THEM CATTLE BACK IN THE BARN!!!!!

:evil: :cry: :evil: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:D :D :D

That's called trying to put your best face on.

Okay, it's not working.

Hey, when you're a Jets and Texas Longhorns fan, you have to learn to live with annual disappointment.

:D

It's still not working.

Stay tuned for the weekly Jets prediction. :cry:

"Does Texas usually win?" :roll: :cry:

·
Premium Member
8,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"Does Texas usually win?"

Old Star has wounded me forever.

I have a feeling this is as bad as getting arrested by him. :cry:

I still love him and all the law enforcement brethren (and sethren*) across the fruited plain.

*Editor's Note: Sethren? :duh: :duh: :duh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts