Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I haven't heard many people do it better than this young lady. Might take you a little bit to catch on to what the song actually is because you've never heard it like this before.

If you're in a hurry, you can skip to where the music starts about 1:00 minute in. But DO stick around to hear the judges' comments, which are great in themselves.

Cami Bradley - Believe - AGT 2013 - YouTube

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Wow. I had to go listen to Cher's version to remind me what the song originally sounded like.

Reminds me of the first time I heard LeAnn Rimes.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Sorry,
Just cannot hear the young lady.
Geoff
Who spent too much of his life around loud noises, before good hearing protection.

·
Premium Member
7,055 Posts
Thanks Snake... I'd have never heard her otherwise.

I'm pretty sure I never heard Cher's version and don't think I want to now. That was a dynamite performance.

·
Super Moderator
13,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cher's version was a fast, techno-driven dance tune. Very nice, and I liked it a lot. (Kinda doubt you would, though, Charlie--just a generational thing.) This version was very different, and really highlighted the song itself--and, of course, the wonderful talents of the young singer. I hope she does well.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Sorry,
Just cannot hear the young lady.
Geoff
Who spent too much of his life around loud noises, before good hearing protection.
Me too Geoff, About all I can hear is the piano, I don't have a clue about the lyrics.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Beautiful voice, great job! Hope the young lady does well...and if she does, that she avoids the pitfalls of "stardom". :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Oh and Charlie re Cher...you ain't missed much. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
387 Posts
Wow! I never really cared for Cher's version much but that was beautiful. This gal will go far....and the beat goes on

1 - 11 of 11 Posts