Registered
168 Posts
A "pay per view event"???

Not sure what to think of this one..... :roll:

J.C.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Sorry, but the whole idea of making this a PPV thing just strikes me as being so ridiculous as to make my brain seize up and render me speechless... Or in this case, "typeless".

As for listening to the clip... Can't. For some reason, my computer doesn't like that page. May be something there my firewall don't like. Could be my computer just has better sense than I suspect?

One way or the other, it locks things up after a certain point.

J.C.

[Edit] Finally got the clip to run.... Same old emotional tripe... "Blame the inanimate object, not the ***hole using it"... And the "everlast"-like logo thingy certainly makes it seem like they're promoting a Tyson fight....

Sorry, but this whole thing just leaves me spitting and spluttering... Just don't even know where to start...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Texansfan said:
It is in London, but none of those voices had an English accent. Makes one wonder about the motives.
My first thought on seeing the "pay-per-view" bit was to wonder who came up with the idea of this thing. Was it one side or the other of the gun issue, or a third party that only wants to make a buck off of both sides?

The reason I wonder about this is that I don't think Mr./Mrs. J.Q. Public is gonna lay down $10 bucks to watch this. It just seems to me that the only people gonna watch are the ones already on one side of the fence or the other. And a debate is not likely to change their minds. It will most likely influence only those people that are "on the fence". But they most likely don't care enough to sign up to watch.

Any of that make sense to y'all?

J.C.

·
Registered
13 Posts
If someone actualy watches this, keep us posted.
I live to far out in the sticks to get that sorta thing.
The clip they show looks more like an argument then a debate.

Is Don King promoting this fight??? :lol:

·
Registered
89 Posts
The "lady" that is debating the nra dude, was on the Mitch Album show this afternoon...pretty much pontificated on Aus and Englands gun laws versus our own...

Was mindless drivel...and for a "moderate" Album sure seems to hate the RKBA..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts