Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a used Browning MK111 in excellent shape! Matte black with 2 10rd mags, a safety lock, plastic Browning box and paperwork. It doesn't look like it was fired much if at all. It's a 2002 model and they want $449.00

My tax refund was direct deposited today so if that Baby's there on Monday she's mine!

I've appreciated having my FEG to shoot but this MK111 has a pretty sweet trigger already and I really like the matte black finish!

I just had to share! You guys know how it feels

Ed

(I'm gonna go broke in a hurry if these used deals keep popping up!)

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Joe Forte said:
Ahh, yes Ed, so many nice guns, so little money. I know the feeling. I want one of everything made.
Right! Then a compact version of each, one in SS, one in blue, one with adjustable sights... :wink:

Ed

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To make a short story long!

Well I was really starting to sweat last night. Most of the shooters I come into contact with fall into three categories: 1911's and only 1911's. Revolvers or Gaston Glock is God! I don't know anyone locally that is even interested in HP's let-alone reveres them. So I figured that little beauty I saw would be safe for a few days but the more I thought about it and the more replies I read saying "Snatch it up and quick!" the more I started to worry. So this morning at 10:01, I called the gunshop, made sure they still had it and told them "I'll be in about noon, could they set it aside for me?" I was surprised but the clerk told me he would hold it till noon. I got there about 12:10 and the clerk was standing around talking with a customer who didn't seem to be shopping. I told him who I was and he handed me the gun to inspect again. I asked a few questions and disassembled it and finally said "I'll take it." At that moment the other guy looked at him and said "Well I'll see ya later than." Apparently he had been waiting around for about 45 minutes to see if I was coming in and was going to buy it. He even had his paperwork filled out. Whew, I felt bad for him for about 4 seconds! I purchased it in PA and I live in DE so I won't get it until Tuesday, probably but SHE"S MINE!

It turns out this was a Browning "demo" gun but it looks great and I'm one happy camper!

Best,

Ed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts