Gun Hub Forums banner

It's Official...Buffalo Sucks

3K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  IrishCop 
#1 ·
#6 ·
Abso-frickin-lutely, Charlie. If ANY agent of the State came to my residence with the intent to enter. search and seize property, without a warrant supported by affidavit of probable cause, there would be a problem.

The fact that the State of New York apparently passed this "law" does not make it constitutional. I would do everything in my power to challenge this in court, and seek redress by civil suit afterwards (by which time I would probably be both dead and dead broke, but what the hey).

#8 ·
You know, it's a funny thing... my gal's Canadian and I had once jokingly suggested we should GIVE NY to Canada. Her reply? "Hell no, we don't want them either!"

#12 ·
Huh? French and Indian? American Revolution? 1812? I must have missed a war somewhere.

The young America did invade parts of Canada during the War of 1812, but that was an attack on British forces, hardly an assault on the modern, independent country of Canada.

If we had ever really fought a war against you, you'd be an economic super-power, like Germany and Japan. I guess there's always hope...

I actually think that might be what Putin has in mind.

#13 ·
Between you and Tim, my rainy cold Sunday has a bit of sunshine, Mike! :D

I just wish the good people of New York State (and the rest of the North East...and Illinois...and Ohio...and...well, you get the picture) would come to their senses and elect some decent representatives. The union hold on the ballot boxes and other left wing political allies are ruining those states. :grumble:

#20 ·
Ah, some of my happiest hours were spent at the old Airways Motel out at the airport. The walls were paper-thin, the plumbing was bad, and it was usually bitter cold outside. But down in the bar there were extra-hot wings, pitchers of Harp, cutthroat dart games, live Irish music, and sassy women.

Life was good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.