Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Iver Johnson mod 55A target revolver in excellent shape except it is missing the cylinder pin..any ideas? I've tried Numrich,Popperts gun parts,Miga gun parts,Gun parts corp with no luck..thanks JLNREB

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Is there any place you can get the specs? There are a lot of good lathe persons out there and IJ parts were made from standard stock whenever possible...
Geoff
Who wonders how you lose ... never mind ... I've had people mislay cell phones..

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
No joy here with help on a parts source. But hang around. If it can be found, like SW said, somebody here will know. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
To answer the "How do you...." is simple for me anyway.Got a pristine piece at auction,sans cylinder pin.Like Forest Gump said "...t happens!" I guess..Thanks guys,I found the cylinder pin with JACK FIRST parts 605-343-9544..Good people.Thanks MIGA GUN PARTS for the lead..This post was my salvation..Thanks all...JLNREB

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
By the way,I asked about a cylinder for said 55A mod Iver Johnson with JACK FIRST,no luck for now..for the other (forgot his handle)blogger..JLNREB

1 - 7 of 7 Posts