Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
13,187 Posts
Well, Starbuck's in it. (Not impressive so far.)

Every time I see the "Islamic Republic" president, I expect to see Eva Longoria close behind.

And as to the last scene in tonight's episode: The student has become The Master. Ouch!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,499 Posts
Snake45 said:
.... And as to the last scene in tonight's episode: The student has become The Master. Ouch!
Yeah but she has the problem well in hand .... :oops: :shocked: :ek: :bolt: :cryinlaugh: :cryinlaugh:

And I hope "Starbuck" does something really appropriate to her ex boyfriend. :pumpkin: :headbonk: :headbonk: :twisted: :twisted:

Hey Walt ..... you bettter watch your recording before I spoil it for you with all the cornball puns ...... :roll: :wink:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,943 Posts
How does someone with a shady past invent a new identity and then manage to get a Top Secret security clearance?

Imagine my shock when I discovered that Bubba was in charge of CTU.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,499 Posts
Tim Burke said:
How does someone with a shady past invent a new identity and then manage to get a Top Secret security clearance?
You get yourself appointed by barack Obama, that's how. :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

Tim Burke said:
Imagine my shock when I discovered that Bubba was in charge of CTU.
"Stupid is as stupid does." ~~[s:3l2m3eot]Barack Obama[/s:3l2m3eot] Forrest Gump.

Mykelti Willimason also played Lt. Gerard in a 2000 re-make of The Fugitive. The series was cancelled in the middle of a two-parter! :headbonk: :headbonk:
Barry Morse played the role in the original series, and no one has done it better, movie or TV! :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,181 Posts
Agent Freckles is doing a 'bang' up job. I'm a died in the wool fan, but the writers jumped the shark with the 'Starbuck' new character. One of my nephew's has to take a polygraph every two years with a Fed Agency. There is no way in Hades she could get away with it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,940 Posts
threefeathers said:
Agent Freckles is doing a 'bang' up job. I'm a died in the wool fan, but the writers jumped the shark with the 'Starbuck' new character. One of my nephew's has to take a polygraph every two years with a Fed Agency. There is no way in Hades she could get away with it.
Yes and yes.

And I can't believe CTU fell for the old "decoy car" trick; I mean, didn't they have another asset they could task to watch the building :)
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
13,187 Posts
threefeathers said:
...but the writers jumped the shark with the 'Starbuck' new character.
Have to agree, at least so far. Don't care for her character, and don't care for that storyline. It reeks of "filling/killing time."
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
13,187 Posts
DavidE said:
God I'm loving Chloe this year. I always do, but still.

"Ooh, yeah, I'm jealous. Why don't you stare at my ass while I walk away!"
High point of the episode, about which I can remember very little. :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,499 Posts
Snake45 said:
DavidE said:
God I'm loving Chloe this year. I always do, but still.

"Ooh, yeah, I'm jealous. Why don't you stare at my ass while I walk away!"
High point of the episode, about which I can remember very little. :?
Boooooooooorrrriiiinnnng! Last night's show I sat through almost totally uninvolved. The biggest surprise was Jack Baur speaks German. Anyone think he got the translation over the com-link? :ek:

The show had better pick up next week. I want atleast one explosion.

Auf Wiedersehen!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,267 Posts
I also like how they evolved the show this year, with a few more "butt coverers" running about in the gov't and being as big a hazard to the hero types as anything. While it has changed a bit in recent years I think that is a good bit of commentary to have on the show. People now having to worry about higher ups or political players tossing them to the wolves to divert blame, even after risking and/or losing a lot to serve their country.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,267 Posts
Now... that was a twist I didn't expect. Wow.



Looks like I was right about the "parole officer" too. Maybe she'll be smart and figure a way to scratch him off the worry list in all the confusion but....
 
1 - 20 of 106 Posts
Top