Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,187 Posts
Well, Starbuck's in it. (Not impressive so far.)

Every time I see the "Islamic Republic" president, I expect to see Eva Longoria close behind.

And as to the last scene in tonight's episode: The student has become The Master. Ouch!

·
Super Moderator
13,187 Posts
threefeathers said:
...but the writers jumped the shark with the 'Starbuck' new character.
Have to agree, at least so far. Don't care for her character, and don't care for that storyline. It reeks of "filling/killing time."

·
Super Moderator
13,187 Posts
DavidE said:
God I'm loving Chloe this year. I always do, but still.

"Ooh, yeah, I'm jealous. Why don't you stare at my ass while I walk away!"
High point of the episode, about which I can remember very little. :?

·
Super Moderator
13,187 Posts
DavidE said:
Looks like I was right about the "parole officer" too. Maybe she'll be smart and figure a way to scratch him off the worry list in all the confusion but....
Always good to see Stephen Root, one of the better character actors of our day.

·
Super Moderator
13,187 Posts
guntotin_fool said:
JImmy james back to the rescue, now if he could only find that Mr Peabodies way-back-machine he was always looking for and get these writers some help.
Or maybe he'll burn down the building and everything in it, if he doesn't get his red Swingline back! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
13,187 Posts
Forgot to mention last week: Those two guys with Jack and Keanu Reeves Jr. might as well have been wearing red Star Fleet shirts.

This week: If an EMP bomb went off inside CTU, how come Starbuck's cell phone still works?

By the end of tonight's show, I was losing interest in the whole thing. I might not even finish the season.

·
Super Moderator
13,187 Posts
Tim Burke said:
NYPD Blue did shower exits better.
Oh my yes. I still have fantasies about Sipowitz's blonde hottie getting out of the shower. How did they ever get away with that on network TV?

·
Super Moderator
13,187 Posts
Nixon's back--tan, rested, and ready.

Jack gets some.

And Chloe's large and in charge.

Except for that little unpleasantness near the end, it was the BEST EPISODE EVER!

(Are they going to kill off everyone in this final season? If so, I hope that ugly Hillary-lookalike "madame president" is high on the list.)

·
Super Moderator
13,187 Posts
Have you ever seen a better F-U look on network TV than the one Jack gave the Prezznit tonight? :shock:

DavidE said:
(PS anyone here ever see the South Park riff on 24 called The Snuke? )
Yah, we discussed it here a couple years ago. Run a search, I just re-read it recently so it's still here. :wink:

·
Super Moderator
13,187 Posts
I keep forgetting to mention:

Was I the only one who cringed a few episodes ago when McGuire AFB was referred to (by the prezznit?) as "Fort McGuire"?

·
Super Moderator
13,187 Posts
Tim Burke said:
DavidE made his comment last week; I made mine this week. Both are correct. If someone next week claims her day got even worse, then you can object.
Well, she might come back as a zombie. This is their last season, who knows what sharks they'll jump? :lol:

·
Super Moderator
13,187 Posts
I thought last night was one of the better episodes in years. Right up there with the better episodes of the first two seasons.

·
Super Moderator
13,187 Posts
LOVED IT when Jack came down the alley dressed as Iron Man! :twisted:

·
Super Moderator
13,187 Posts
WaltGraham said:
felix's tattoo said:
Did everyone get to see Jack do in those 4 or 5 bad guys in the office? Our TV was blacked out for a bit, but then it came back on and showed 3 or 4 lying in pools of blood. Another was impaled to the floor with some sort of spear. Perhaps it was too much for our dainty senses, out here.
I believe that the actual havoc wreaking was left to the imagination.

And the "spear" was actually a fireplace implement...
Confirm and concur with that interpretation completely. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
13,187 Posts
A bullet through Logan's brain might actually improve it.

I thought all this time the President was supposed to be "Hillary," but tonight proved that wasn't the case. This President showed that she actually has some principles, and knows right from wrong.

Did you laugh or cheer when Jack bit Pillar's ear? (Guilty as charged.) :oops:

I liked Jack's goodbye to Chloe (who IMHO has always been the real star of the show).

Maybe FOX will eventually give us a Chloe spinoff. We can hope. :wink:

·
Super Moderator
13,187 Posts
Tim Burke said:
I haven't watched Justified yet, but I did DVR this week's episode.
If you haven't seen any of them, do make the effort to watch all the episodes in order. Although each episode is pretty much "stand-alone," there is a continuing storyline that runs through most of them, and this week's episode in particular is a strong continuation of the larger story arc. I think these are now available on HULU.

·
Super Moderator
13,187 Posts
DO at least try to watch the very first episode, which will at least give you some clue as to who the two main characters in the latest episode are.

Hell, watch them all. They've all been entertaining--right up there with those Tom Selleck Jesse Stone movies (though very different in temperament and pacing). Did you see HBO's Deadwood? It's kinda like that, set in the modern day, with the sex & language cleaned up just a bit for basic (commercial) cable. Great stuff; everyone I know who watches it enjoys it immensely.

·
Super Moderator
13,187 Posts
And, BTW, we already have a thread running here on Justified. For any further comment on that show, please post in that thread. Thanks!

viewtopic.php?f=65&t=61414

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.