Gun Hub Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DavidE said:
God I'm loving Chloe this year. I always do, but still.

"Ooh, yeah, I'm jealous. Why don't you stare at my ass while I walk away!"
Yup, chick is smokin, and her looks are better, a little less mousy, and the mouth on her..... yum

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
one nitpick, the time frame between dousing the Russkie with alcohol or lighter fluid was too short when he then grabbed the standard Propane torch, (which does not have a click starter) and then he clicks it and starts to roast the evil Trotskyite with the torch. Both kids caught it right away, ("Hey that torch does not have a clickie starter, and what happened to the irritant he just sprayed the guy with, He should be a big ball of flame_)

Obviously immersion in stomach acid does not ruin a micro SD card.

nice effects with the torch and smoke passing in front of the camera tho..

he has the guy standing on his feet, Smashing the metatarsals will get people compliant long before a torch will. Being forced to stand on broken bones is incredibly painful, and nauseating at the same time, but thats not good TV I guess.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
The busted feet thing was something I learned about in Central America. They would tie a guy so he had to stand, then butt stroke his arches to pulp. We found one guy who had been made to stand for two days on feet like that................. he was tied so that even if he fell forward, all the weight was on the broken bones. I really, really hope Jack gets to work over the Former for a while. I have a feeling the writers decided we're done anyway, lets really shake them up with some of the stuff we have learned from some of the tech advisors.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
SCAR it was, side view of the stock confirmed it.

I thought the same thing, I want his doctors from CTU< get a 9 thru and thru at 7 feet, and up and around with enough gas to try and fight the Hit man, and survive a roll over in the ambush. pretty damn good doctoring. that would would have probably his the braxial vein, if not the top of the left lung, ugly place to get shot.

The movie? kill the rooskies, the bullet on the former prez will be determined to have missed the frontal lobes and will have left him nasty and crippled but still alive. angle was too steep on the shot.

anyone else think that he was gonna tell Chloe "I love you" when he was looking up.... I sure did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.