Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
President oBama has just jinxed the University of Kentucky Wildcats Men's Basketball Team by announcing them as his selection for the 2009/2010 NCAA Champions. I have them going all the way too. Now my faith has been shaken. If I was Coach Calapari I would hire a witchdoctor, leprechaun, and an exocrist.

I feel sorry for the Wildcats. And oBama should know better then to do prognostication. He's a moron.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
eddism said:
President oBama has just jinxed the University of Kentucky Wildcats Men's Basketball Team by announcing them as his selection for the 2009/2010 NCAA Champions. I have them going all the way too. Now my faith has been shaken. If I was Coach Calapari I would hire a witchdoctor, leprechaun, and an exocrist.

I feel sorry for the Wildcats. And oBama should know better then to do prognostication. He's a moron.
If you think he's bad at that you should watch him try and do presidential things...... :shocked: :ek: :shocked: :help: :banghead: :cluebat: :headbonk: :soap: :grumble: :grumble:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
o'Bama has one thing he excels at. That being his choices of those reaching high places or postions are lousy or jinxed. In the case of the Men's NCAA Basketball Championship. o'Bama is a 100% loser for the Final 4 Championship.

o'Bama is a undercover espionage agent. And I believe he purposely picked this Division I championship to effect his political ambitions of dividing and trashing this event.

The o'Bama Effect is a formidable one. I wouldn't want him choicing me for anything. I know my future would become dreadful. Just like the basketball teams o'Bama choice for the 2010 Div 1 Mens NCAA Basketball Championship. My computer radom pick at yahoo.com has scored better then his.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts