Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Good read, kerry is so plastic. The news this morning is about him buying an Ohio hunting license and saying he wiil go hunting soon. We all know that kerry has no problem with "him" owning a firearm. I just heard that senior men tended to be pro kerry, so, talk to all of your hunting/shooting pals and make sure they at least know the truth about this poser. Regards

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
Kaz, this is one senior that has absolutely no use for Kerry. His 20 years inb the Senate is all the reason I need. I fail to understand how anyone using critical thinking skills could possibly believe that he was anything but anti-KRBA.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Right now, Kerry maybe does believe in "hunting" type shotguns, and that's about it for gun ownership, aside from maybe muzzleloaders. He's buddies with Feinstein, and a "supporter" of the Permanent AW ban in MA, & "supported" squeezing down the available new handguns in MA to a handful.
I just don't trust the guy, and if I can't trust him on the Gun issues, How can I trust him on anything? :roll:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts