Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So great that a Hockey team from the semi-tropical State of Florida can take the Championship against a team from one of Canada's frozen white wastelands. :twisted:

THAT IS HOW GREAT!!!

At 10:50 p.m., Junt 7th, hockey's holy grail was awarded to the National Hockey League's best team... the Tampa Bay Lighting
Entire Story Here!!

For those that watched it was a great series!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Robert's Rules of Life #71

No team from a state where ice does not form naturally during a significant portion of the year should be allowed to win Lord Stanley's Cup.

Sign me, "Rob, The Bitter Islanders Fan" :twisted:

It was a great series.

·
Administrator
7,758 Posts
It's a clear sign of Armageddon! The best golfer is black, the best rapper is white... It all started with Baseball teams in Canada

·
Site Founder
4,081 Posts
Baseball in Canada? Oh man, pretty soon Football in Europe will be played with a goofy pointed ball and shoulder pads while Football here will have a bunch of 250+lb players trying to kick a round ball across the end zone. The end is near I tell you!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No team from a state where ice does not form naturally during a significant portion of the year should be allowed to win Lord Stanley's Cup.
But Rob, we do have ice form naturally... I got prooooooofffff.

I put some water in my freezer and after a while I got ice. Floridians use A LOT of ice through out the year... probably more then most States. :twisted:

Hey, if the Sabers aren't in the Cup, and then I root for the next NY Team. But if it comes down to a US Team v Canadian Team... ya gotta go wityh the US Team... makes it even more sweet when that team is from a State with the normal low Temp in winter doesn't below freezing. :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts