Gun Hub Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sent off the order form for two Garands. I ask for a USGI Springfield Armory Field Grade, and a Greek Springfield Armory Service Grade. Now the infamous wait begins. I do have a question though. How do you check your order status? Is it through the E-store.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
Yes, you need to create an e-store account, then you can check the order status via the "pending orders" menu option.

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
As an advanced collector jaded by the process, pro's like ADT1949 can restrain themselves to checking only once per hour. Amateurs like myself check even more often. :shock:

you might think I am kidding, but I am not....

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
every hour?? shoot... my last order at the first of the year.. I was checking every HALF-hour!!!

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
HighPowerShooter said:
every hour?? shoot... my last order at the first of the year.. I was checking every HALF-hour!!!
and might I mention that HPS has 29 Garands. I'm not buying that "I built a cart with three extra spaces" story. :wink:

·
Registered
275 Posts
This post cracked me up. I couldn't begin the count the number of times I check the estore when I place an order. At least it had to less then number of phone calls that CMP gets.

Dave

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When they get my order form will they put anything on the E-store account for my order status? When CMP submits my dads application to the FBI National Instant Criminal Check System (NICS), is this a long process? Sorry for all the question, but the wait is already getting to me.

·
Registered
4,716 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
I could not handle the waiting game so I just spend a day driving to Perry and back home. I always worry that they will throw me out becuase of all the drooling I do when I'm there.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
You need to get at least 5 or 6 then the wait is more tolerable. :drunk:

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
ADT1949 said:
And don't feel strange if you check it once every hour until it shows shipped. Just the start of the symptoms.
:shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Once an HOUR???????// LOL~

I was like one of those drugged mice in a cage! I just kept hitting it over and over and over and over until it DID appear!!!! It took DAYS according to the calander, my boss and the Missess~ But what did I know/care...I wuzz mesmerized waiting on the lil' "pending orders" screen to fill......and then it did & it started all over again with awaiting a ship date!!!!!!! I was litterally counting hours!

And Oh yes.......that IS just the start of it :wink:

Good luck with yer' choices~ you went the identical route I did when first ordering- and I LOVE mine, already on my 3rd, Now wondering when I can afford my 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!

It NEVER Ends best I can tell :wink:

Metalhead

1 - 13 of 13 Posts